Tuesday, November 29, 2011

GRACE AT WORK

Several days back I posted about the work of Grace bringing forth fruit.  The other day I wrote about being diligent in adding to our faith - moving forward and growing in our relationship with the Lord and those He loves (that's pretty much all the people in the world, according to what God says in John 3:16).

Today's post is a simple, short but sweet reminder to be looking for signs of Grace at work in our lives.  As Titus 2:12 states, the Grace of God teaches us, compells us and strengthens us to live upright and godly lives that are pleasing to our Father.

When I find myself lacking, I know where to turn.  May I be ever so quick to run to my Father's throne, with confidence to find the mercy and grace He is desiring to lavish upon me.  And may I be quick to encourage others to do the same.  God's Grace is all that the song Amazing Grace speaks of and so much more.  It's not earned, it's not deserved, but it is ours!  So let's soak it up and let it flow through our lives this day all the while remembering Christ came so that we may receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment